Your Winter Adventure STARTS Here
The Perfect Setting for your special day
2 - 50 guests, All inclusive Packages
Falling For Fall Features
For over a century the small Burleigh Island community has been a welcoming beacon for the Kawartha Lakes Area. The community of Burleigh Falls remains to this day as a gateway between Lovesick and Ston(e)y Lakes. Situated on the 11 Acre Burleigh Island, the Burleigh Falls Inn enjoys panoramic views of Sunrise over Ston(e)y Lake and those glorious sunsets over the dams of Lovesick Lake.
Visitors to the Falls enjoy the splendour of every season. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the unending options for recreation , artisans are inspired by the rugged and natural surroundings, and couples escape to the romance of the rushing water, and stillness of the evening sunsets.
Currently the Burleigh Falls Inn & Suites offers accommodations and dining on scenic Stony Lake, Ontario. This Year Round facility is your Gateway to the Kawarthas and it's amazing adventure, and scenic areas.
With convenient amenities, and packages to suit every personality, it truly is a must-visit destination. With 160 years of history the Inn is full of Character; if the walls of Burleigh Falls Inn could talk, oh the stories they could tell.
We're Open Year Round with just a few closures for a quick getaway of our very own.
We LOVE Dogs, and have a few rooms just for you & your pooch!
Updated June 21
COVID – 19 PROTOCOLS
Update - Masks a/o face coverings are now mandated by Peterborough County
This includes wearing of masks within buildings on the property outside of your own accommodations (includes hallways in the Main Inn), being seated or ordering within the restaurants as well as visiting any retail or storefront in the area.
Please be prepared and bring your mask with you.
1. If you are feeling ill; Cold, Fever, Cough, Sore Throat please do not enter and perhaps reschedule your visit for another time.
2. On entry to any public building please use the hand sanitizer provided before entry.
3. Cough or Sneeze into your elbow, Wash hands frequently with soap & water for 20 seconds.
4. Ensure you maintain a safe Physical Distance from others. 2 metres / 6 feet.
5. When possible please wear a face covering, cloth mask, bandanna when using public areas and visiting administration office or interacting with staff
6. No Group gatherings in any public area of more than 10 guests (not from the same household. This includes campfire pits/ docks, decks etc.
7. Please do not share your room amenities outside your own group– i.e. BBQ utensils, Picnic Tables and Casual Chairs.
8. Follow all posted guidelines during your stay
9. Our Staff will be wearing PPE during your visit, please be kind, respectful and display courteous behavior when interacting
10. Limit your visits to the Administration areas by Checking in ONLINE with us through our email registration package. Prepaying by Visa, MC or American Express. Text your Checkout to us at 705 741 6925.
11. Ensure you read our in Room COVID 19 information pertaining to housekeeping , Check in & Checkout
12. When leaving your accommodation, dispose of any personal items into the garbage provided and tie garbage bags tight. (i.e disposable cups, shampoo, soap etc, gloves and disposable masks).
13. Use Lysol spray & paper towels provided to sanitize highly touched surfaces within your accommodations.
14. Most of all please be Kind and patient – We are doing our absolute best to give you a true Burleigh Falls experience.
Thank you for returning to the Inn, we cannot express our gratitude to all of our guests, staff and family members.
We will get through this time, Covid-19 will NOT prevent us from making memories that will last a lifetime.